Saturday, April 25, 2009

From an Amazing Birthmother

"Before I came out to Utah, I felt like there was nothing I could do but abortion. I remember opening up the phone book to the wrong page, and the Heart to Heart logo was sitting right there. I never considered adoption before, but as soon as I called and heard the voice on the other end - the love and sincerity in Luci's voice - I knew this was what I wanted.

Once I was in Utah, I thought maybe I was wrong, that maybe I should keep the baby. But when I saw how loving adoptive parents could be, I was nothing more than to palce my child. Everyone was always there and I never felt alone or confused.

Heart to Heart was a blessing to me."

---Jasmine from Georgia---
(Delivered 4-13-09
Case Manager: Patti
Counselor: Julie
Adoptive Family Stacey and Erik)

No comments:

Post a Comment